As a JV Driver Employee, the company’s values must be evident in daily activities. Employees are continually thinking outside of the box to implement innovations, which contributes to the success of JV Drivers’ business. JV Drivers’ employees are continually striving to “Build Great Things.” This includes building great projects and taking initiative to develop your career by participating in training and development opportunities.
JV Driver as a company values their people and its’ peoples safety. Employees within the company help lead the safety culture. “Having Fun” is key in creating a working atmosphere that fosters team work. Employees at JV Driver are the foundation of a strong team.
We are searching for experienced, Industrial Painters. This may include interior/exterior of tanks, pipe in chemical plants. The position is full-time on the day shift. (5x10’s). The ideal candidate will be looking for a solid company where he/she can establish long-term employment that will offer growth and opportunity.
- Liquid Mixing, Spraying, Texturing, and Powder Coating.
- Mask and paint precision machined and fabricated metal parts per customers’ standards.
- Work and stay busy with no or little supervision.
- Maintain equipment and booth for cleanliness and efficient operation.
- Experience with blasting.
- Ability to identify millage being applied.
- Experience with a 3 coat system.
- Knowledge of surface preparation requirements.
- Experience with 6 bay pot blasting equipment.
- Three years’ experience as an Industrial Finisher. Must be able to select appropriate coatings, paints, or sprays, and/or mix according to formulas, using automated paint mixing equipment. Must be able to determine paint flow, viscosity, and coating quality by performing visual inspections, or by using viscometers.
- Frequent walking, standing, stooping, grasping, and lift up to/over 50 lbs.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, engineering drawings, and work order routers.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Good attendance record.
- No experience or up to (2) two years of experience in heavy industrial projects such as refineries, petro-chemical complexes, power plants, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred. Job related experience may substitute.
The responsibility for safety and safe work performance lies with each individual. Each worker must work closely with the job site supervisors to ensure a safe work environment. Refer to Section 2.9.1 of the JV Driver Health & Safety Manual for a description of responsibilities.
- Initiative: a solutions provider is motivated, resourceful & creative and displays ingenuity.
- Innovative: a visionary who displays original and creative thinking, ingenuity, and provides additional value to the client and the company.
- Positive Attitude: someone who is friendly, enthusiastic, forward thinking, motivated and engaged.
- Flexible: possesses the ability to adapt to change and increases effectiveness and efficiency in and out of work.
- Communication: listens and communicates what they are thinking, has clear expectations and presents themselves professionally to co-workers and clients.
Valid Driver License
TWIC Card (Transportation Worker Identification Card)
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive wage commensurate with experience.
- Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance.
- 401-k plan.
- An environment that values your commitment.
AAP/EEO STATEMENT JV Driver Group / JV Driver Industrial and JV Driver Fabricators are an Equal Opportunity Employer.