As a JV Driver Employee, the company’s values must be evident in daily activities. Employees are continually thinking outside of the box to implement innovations, which contributes to the success of JV Drivers’ business. JV Drivers’ employees are continually striving to “Build Great Things.” This includes building great projects and taking initiative to develop your career by participating in training and development opportunities.
JV Driver as a company values their people and its’ peoples safety. Employees within the company help lead the safety culture. “Having Fun” is key in creating a working atmosphere that fosters team work. Employees at JV Driver are the foundation of a strong team.
We are searching for experienced, Industrial Painter General Foreman is the first line supervisor responsible coordinating the activities of internal craft. Ensures continuity of job progress and maximize efficiencies. Responsible for site safety, quality, schedule and regulatory compliance.
- Liquid Mixing, Spraying, Texturing, and Powder Coating.
- Mask and paint precision machined and fabricated metal parts per customers’ standards.
- Work and stay busy with no or little supervision.
- Maintain equipment and booth for cleanliness and efficient operation.
- Experience with blasting.
- Ability to identify millage being applied.
- Experience with a 3 coat system.
- Knowledge of surface preparation requirements.
- Experience with 6 bay pot blasting equipment.
- Supervise the hands-on work execution of paint blasters to fully meet assigned area requirement. Inspects work in progress and completed work to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in field of work being completed to step in if needed or conduct training. Troubleshoot production problems encountered by workers so that delays are minimized, and equipment functions as safely and efficiently as possible
- Provide leadership, guidance and actively train / promote learning to all crew members.
- Oversee daily work assignments, and work schedules so that the most efficient use is made of all resources and equipment.
- Report time for assigned crew daily, ensuring that accurate job information and equipment utilization is recorded.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations
- Under direction of superintendent, conduct daily/weekly Tool Box Talks on assigned subjects Together with the superintendent, recognize and correct any unsafe conditions that may exist or occur on the jobsite
- Demonstrated general knowledge of construction practices and an in-depth understanding of industrial Scaffold, Paint, and Insulation construction principles and techniques.
- Must have at least 10 years of supervisory experience and prove Foreman position.
- OSHA 10/30-Hour certification preferred
- NACE Level 1or 2 preferred, not required.
- Must have current valid driver’s license and have a safe driving record
- Strong interpersonal and people skills. Ability to train, influence, and motivate team members
- (10) six years of experience in heavy industrial projects such as refineries, petro-chemical complexes, power plants, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred. Job related experience may substitutes
The responsibility for safety and safe work performance lies with each individual. Each worker must work closely with the job site supervisors to ensure a safe work environment. Refer to Section 2.9.1 of the JV Driver Health & Safety Manual for a description of responsibilities.
- Initiative: a solutions provider is motivated, resourceful & creative and displays ingenuity.
- Innovative: a visionary who displays original and creative thinking, ingenuity, and provides additional value to the client and the company.
- Positive Attitude: someone who is friendly, enthusiastic, forward thinking, motivated and engaged.
- Flexible: possesses the ability to adapt to change and increases effectiveness and efficiency in and out of work.
- Communication: listens and communicates what they are thinking, has clear expectations and presents themselves professionally to co-workers and clients.
- Trust: extends trust and in return is trusted by key stakeholders.
Valid Driver License
TWIC Card (Transportation Worker Identification Card)
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive wage commensurate with experience.
- Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance.
- 401-k plan.
- An environment that values your commitment.
AAP/EEO STATEMENT JV Driver Group / JV Driver Industrial and JV Driver Fabricators are an Equal Opportunity Employer.